Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What I hoped to have today:

As a Fallon staffer, I have ties to a lot of people within the housing and homelessness advocacy community, so this morning's Register story about the closing of Paradise Mobile Home Park in Windsor Heights and its impact on the residents of the park struck me as a tremendous opportunity to raise awareness on housing issues and possibilities in the Des Moines area.

I've been chasing leads all day, but within the next few days I hope to have guest posts on this issue from:

Des Moines City Council candidate Joe Henry,
Robert Simmons from the Iowa Coalition for Housing and the Homeless, and others.

If you are in a position to offer some insight on this issue, feel free to email me at FFGKyle(at)gmail.com and we'll work something out.

KL

No comments: