Sunday, August 06, 2006

RAGBRAI: It's inescapable.

Less than a week after I concluded a poll which showed that over two thirds of my readers think RAGBRAI is overcovered, and more than a week after the conclusion of the event itself, today the Register has four more RAGBRAI stories.

Three of them are letters to the editor, which is borderline excusable. The fourth is yet-another RAGBRAI based editorial. For the love of pie, it's over! Can we go back to covering news now?

KL

UPDATE: My mistake, there's five.

3 comments:

noneed4thneed said...

Get back to covering news? Lindsay Lohan must of had a quiet week.

Anonymous said...

I find RAGBRAI articles to be more interesting than people complaining about RAGBRAI articles.

Kyle Lobner said...

I find that you're entitled to your opinion.

KL