Friday, August 11, 2006

Something to use to entertain yourself:

Good morning,

I'm a little burned out on the news, so my daily flip-through the Register didn't produce much I wanted to write about.

But remember when I wrote about the Republican platform? If you enjoyed that, you'll love this, my good friend Tim Ryder's reaction to the student expectations and dress code at Bob Jones University. Like my post on the platform, it's funny because it's so ridiculous.

As an aside, I'm leaving in a couple of hours to spend the weekend in Wisconsin for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. I'll be back Sunday night and back to posting Monday morning.

KL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missing RAGBRAI already, Kyle? ;-)

The Deplorable Old Bulldog said...

Its the political dog days and there are no sparks in the big races-I feel your pain.

Give Bucky and the other Badgers a little bi-partisan Hawkeye warning for me while your up there.