Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

David Kraft, Republican candidate for State House in District 15, has a letter in the WCF Courier today defending his decision not to answer Project Vote Smart's questionnaire:

I have never shied away from telling voters where I stand as I knock on doors in my district.

Meet with me face to face and get to know me. I will answer questions on any issue. We can examine my arguments for why the majority of surveys go unanswered.


This time, however, I don't have to respond. The Courier did so for me:

Editor's note: By their nature, editorials are opinions and judgmental. We hope Mr. Kraft is able to meet with all his constituents since he prefers not to make his views easily accessible on the Internet.


I have three more questionnaire responses to post, and will do so all at once after I have the time to transcribe the hand-written answer I received over the weekend.

KL

No comments: