Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Short hiatus

Good morning,

As many of you have probably noticed, posting on this blog has been relatively light the past few days, and will remain light over the next day or so as I continue to work through something. I think the vast majority of things I would say right now would just get me or others I care about in trouble, so I'm going to take a few days to see if I can extricate myself from my current mess and put myself in a better position to move forward.

Take care,

KL

9 comments:

Chris the Hippie said...

I have to admit, I was wondering where you'd been... And of course I'm now incredibly curious as to what you've been up to... It doesn't involve tequila, a hang-glider, a coconut, two ferrets and a copy of "Cosmo," does it? Because I'm pretty sure anything done with tequila, a hang-glider, a coconut, two ferrets and a copy of "Cosmo" would probably be illegal, at least in some states.

Kyle Lobner said...

Only one ferret. And I prefer People to Cosmo.

KL

Anonymous said...

you should take it out on some cops!

The Deplorable Old Bulldog said...

Dude, as a Republican I have to admit I like your blog so get back on it so that I have someone with whom to play locally.

Also, I love your new poll!

The Deplorable Old Bulldog said...

By the way, just don't let the ferret into the bath tub with you. You know what happened to the The Dude in the Big Lebowski.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your return as well. Then, if we could get Bacon back into the game, we would be doing really well on the D side.

Anonymous said...

Well, my assumption that Bacon is a D may be mistaken. He seems more like a true independent. Anyways, I miss him and his excellent blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.