Monday, July 03, 2006

Composition of Gravel, Part 2A: The Delay

Gentle readers:

I know I'm weeks overdue on Parts 2 and 3 of my reaction to my meeting with Senator Mike Gravel, and for a variety of reasons, they're not done yet. Here's a quick rundown of the holdup:

1) I didn't get as much done on vacation as I would've liked, but then again, it was a vacation.

2) My increased frustration level makes it hard for me to focus on politics for extended periods at times.

3) I promised Senator Gravel I would share my concerns with the National Initiative with him before I published them. I finished them tonight and I've sent them off to him. As a courtesy to him and an effort to make sure I'm not wasting your time with incomplete or inaccurate info, I'm going to give him a few days to respond before I post on it.

So, rest assured, I intend to have my analysis on Gravel done before I meet with Evan Bayh on Friday, but it's not quite ready for you yet.

KL

No comments: