Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sick

Good morning,

Just wanted to let you all know to keep a safe distance today, I've got a nasty cold and wouldn't want you to catch it.

Well, I wouldn't want most of you to catch it.

I was stuffed up all day yesterday but played through it, I'm a gamer. At about 2:30 this morning though, I was starting to feel like someone had dumped their sandbox in the back of my throat. So I reached for the NyQuil. After all, NyQuil is the nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuffy head fever cause you need to get up and bash the Register in the morning medicine.

One problem: I had no NyQuil. So I didn't get much rest and at this point I don't feel much like bashing the Register. I did have a dream that I was pulled over for speeding and the police impounded my car. I was quite upset.

Going back to bed now.

KL

No comments: