Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Fair Tax finds a new advocate

You may remember months ago when I sat down with Mike Gravel and discussed the concept of the Fair Tax, an abolishment of the federal income tax, replacing it with a sales tax of 23-30%. After crunching the numbers I didn't think it was plausible.

With that said, I found out today it has another new advocate, Steve King.

If had known Steve King was for it before I spoke to Gravel, I would've known I was against it and I wouldn't have had to blow all that time on research.

KL

4 comments:

noneed4thneed said...

Vander Plaats is for it too.

Jeremie Jordan said...

"If had known Steve King was for it before I spoke to Gravel, I would've known I was against it and I wouldn't have had to blow all that time on research."

Way to think for yourself...if Steve King is for it, I must be against it.

Do you always like to have your thoughts spoon-fed?

Kyle Lobner said...

You don't read this blog very often, do you?

Jeremie Jordan said...

Eh, King is against your blog so I already knew I was against it too...