Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How people got here VI:

Four interesting Google searches today:

Just because I know one reader hates incorrect uses of "in lieu," I thought I'd let everyone know that, if you google in lieu of proper use, I come up #3. Actually, the post is a debate on the possibilities involved in privatizing schools, which I think is an interesting concept, so if anyone wants to pick that back up, go for it.

I come up #7 in a search for Lundby Gronstal Gay. Interestingly enough, it has nothing to do with the anti-bullying legislation they support.

If you google "Jeff Lamberti" and "Biography" or Jeff Lamberti bio, one of your first options will be this post, which I think tells a key part of Jeff Lamberti's bio: he's supported by the money behind the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and push polling is being done on his behalf.

KL

No comments: