Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wandering for a moment:

A mishmash of things:

After struggling to finish it for a long time, I lent my copy of The Great Good Place to a friend. About the same time, I picked up Bob Newhart's book, I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This!. It got off to a bit of a slow start, but I'm on page 65 now and pages 30-60 have been a lot funnier than pages 0-30. At this point, I'd recommend it.

By the way, I usually link to pages to buy books on Amazon because it's an easy way to show you a description of the book, but I typically don't buy books there. If you're looking to buy a book, I'd recommend The Book Store.

It'd been a while since I'd read the Muscatine Journal, but I went back to it today and there was another terrible headline on the front page: "Anonymous dumpers who chucked a fridge into the Cedar River have a neighbor ticked off"

Finally, I linked to Cathy Haustein's blog earlier, I just wanted to let you know I've also added it to the list of links on your right.

KL

No comments: