Saturday, January 21, 2006

An anonymous State 29 reader nails it, and I get hit up for pot in the shower.

I'm not sure how one credits this. I'm linking to State 29, but the work I want you to read isn't really State 29's, it's an e-mail sent to them by "a reader." So all I really know is I'm linking you to political commentary by someone who's not illiterate.

Now, a story, and since I haven't done this in a while, I'll write it as an ALL NEW ONE ACT PLAY!

If you're a new reader to the blog, and judging from my recent linkage, most of you are, you may want to check out some past one act plays. They're not quite hilarious, sometimes good for a chuckle.

Anyway, here's today's:

KL has just finished working out at the gym, and is taking a shower. STONERS are outside the shower. KL turns off the shower, puts on a towel, and opens the curtain. STONERS turn to KL.

STONER 1: Dude, you got any pot?
KL: Yeah, hang on a sec, let me check under my towel...No, you fucking dumbass, I don't have any pot!

Actually, that happened a few weeks ago, it's just been eating at me until now. That's all for today.

KL

No comments: