Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vacation

Greetings from Wisconsin, where the cheese is good and the internet is dialup.

As such, I probably won't be posting a whole lot (unless I get really bored) between now and my return to Des Moines on the 30th.

To tie up a loose end before I go, though:

Ted, I'll take on the task of debating you on platforms as long as you acknowledge one thing: I'm not a leader of my party or a firm believer in everything my party preaches. I'm a registered Dem, and more unites me with the Democrats than divides me, but I'm not in lock step. Therefore, there may be some cases where you believe a plank is stupid and I agree. So as long as you don't expect me to defend everything, sure, I'll play with you for a while. I'll drop you an email when I'm back in town and we can discuss rules/format.

Until the 30th,

KL

No comments: