Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So here's a dilemma.

Random, Drew and IE, among others, have picked up on this "weekly quiz" thing. This week's quiz is kinda interesting, so I decided to play along:

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special


Normally, I'd just post that for you, and call it good. Tonight, however, that's not going to be quite good enough.

You see, as I logged in tonight, I noticed something. This is post #100.

This blog didn't exactly get off to a promising start. Check out post #1. I posted in my blog to say I had nothing to post in my blog. And complain about the clutter on my desk.

It's had some funny moments, most of which occured before I started in politics. I particularly like this one, the part about Santa Claus, even if the writing style is terrible.

I like this one, about Wisconsin, too.

Anyway, if you want to indulge my narcissism, go back, look at some old posts, pick out a favorite, and mention it in the comments.

Then imagine some streamers and balloons and stuff. After all, it's my 100th post.

KL

No comments: