Monday, June 07, 2004

Wow...it's a tremendously lazy day. I was supposed to stay home today and wait for the phone call to let me know I passed my drug test and I can go start my new job. I got that call at about 9:30 this morning. Since then, I've watched 2 episodes of the West Wing, ate lunch, came back to the computer, chatted online for a little while, moved the couch so I could sit on it and chat online, folded some laundry, moved back to the couch...I feel like such a lazy bum right now.

Laura was in town this weekend, that was awesome. She came up on Friday night and we went out to dinner with Chris and Jess, then we spent the day together on Saturday, introduced her to a lot of the local friends on Saturday night, then spent a pretty quiet day together on Sunday. She left last night and I already really miss her. I hope I'll get to see her again soon.

Laura and I have our 6 month anniversary coming up on June 26...if you have any ideas for things we should do, let me know.

Post concludes. This has been KL Snow

No comments: