Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Today's Soundtrack is Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk. I think this soundtrack thing is going to catch on. Today I was getting ready to update my blog and I thought, "Yeah, I could do that, but I really need music first."

So I'm not going to try to top yesterday's blog, which was, in my opinion, a blog classic, with this one. I, instead, am going to try to, through constant thought interruption, which I do quite frequently in the hours before caffeine, set a record for comma usage. That's 9, (now 10) and a new record for paragraph two! Woohoo!

So yeah. The mood is generally pretty good today. Last night also turned out to be a pretty good night and I think, finally, my big issue is close to being resolved. Today also begins the 4 Days of Christmas for me. In case you're playing along at home and want to know where I'm going to be for the next few days so you can move your miniature Kyle figure around on your old "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" gameboard, here's my schedule:

Today: Lunch with Chris and Jess
Tonight: Christmas with my mom (Minocqua, WI)
Tomorrow morning, 10 am: Depart Minocqua
Tomorrow, 12 or so: Arrive in Wisconsin Rapids, WI, celebrate Christmas with my dad and then later with my dad's family.
Friday: Early portion of day is open.
Friday: 6:15 pm: Depart Wisconsin Rapids
Friday: 8:00 pm: Pick Laura up from work in Appleton, WI. Christmas with Laura will ensue.
Saturday, 10:00 am at the latest: Depart Appleton, WI.
Saturday, 12 or so: Arrive in Vesper, WI for Christmas with my mom's family.

So yep, that covers it. Four Christmasses in four towns in four days. And I haven't even wrapped presents yet.

And I still can't dance either.

No comments: