Wednesday, December 17, 2003

So, lots of questions, not so many answers:

Q: How the f*ck do I actually update this blog?
A: Just keep clicking on things until you're pissed off enough that you don't really wanna write anymore. Then, right as you're giving up and ranting at people about how you wanna tell people what's going on but can't get to your f*cking blog, the answer will magically appear.

Deep breath...I think I'm done now...

(F*CK! F*CK! F*CK!)

Ok...definitely done now. Here are the real questions I face right now.

Q: Say you've got something that makes you kinda happy, but also hurts you from time to time, like, say, a quasi-relationship. Is it right to hold on and hope things will improve on their own and take the chance that they'll hurt you more instead, or should I...I mean you...just break it off before any more pain is passed across the table?

I'm struggling with this one. I'm definitely happier now than I would have been had all this never happened, but I'm also way more stressed and generally more sleepy because of everything that's taken place lately. I'm not so sure I want to go home for break with this hanging over my head.

A: ...I'll keep you posted.

Snow

No comments: