Friday, May 04, 2007

META(?): A blog status update

I don't think META is really the right tag for this one, but I haven't really figured out the correct tag for a blog that's really just about me.

Anyway, here's the scoop. I got a job and I start a new 8-5 existence Monday morning. I'm not entirely sure how that's going to affect my posting here. It doesn't really make sense for me to recap the day's news everyday if I'm not going to do it until after 5. I guess I could still do daily "Today in other people's blogs" kind of stuff, and that's probably the direction I'm headed.

On the other side, features are probably more likely to occur because in an office/data entry environment, I'm likely to have some time on my hands to daydream develop content.

So that's the story. Check back late Monday for updates.

KL

3 comments:

Joe said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I didn't know you were back, but am glad that you are.

Chelsea said...

You get as many comments for that as I do for getting hit by a car. Now THAT deserves congratulations.

The word verification for this post is eidswavq.